VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION... PLEASE NOTE!
For promotional purposes, photographs/videos may be taken of participants and posted in printed material or posted on a website or in other promotional material. If you do not wish to have your child’s photo taken, please notify the Wilbraham Recreation Department in writing prior to the program start as well as notifying the photographer and/or class instructor or coach.
All those who have opened an account at WilbrahamRec.com will receive our straight-to-the-point monthly E-Newsletter, 'The Whistle', with lots of important information on registration dates, programs, etc. Opening an WilbrahamRec account is easy; click the red "Register Online" button on any of our web pages and follow the directions for opening an account. There is no cost to open an account.
Registration may be done for most programs online once an online WilbrahamRec account has been opened. There is no fee to open an account. There are no convenience fees to register online at WilbrahamRec.com. Mail-in forms may now be printed off at the end of your transaction at WilbrahamRec.com and mailed in with payment (Registration is not complete until mail-in form and payment is received at the Recreation Office).
- In-office registration is held Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at the Recreation office.
- Registration by mail will be accepted for most programs with proper registration forms and payment. Please do not mail a check without a registration form.
- Out-of-town registrations are welcome for indicated programs, with an additional charge.
- All programs are offered on a "first-come, first-served" basis. Late registrations will be accepted based on available space with a late fee assessed beginning the first day after registration closes.
- Any check returned for insufficient funds is subject to a $25.00 charge.
- All dates, times and prices are subject to change at the discretion of the Parks & Recreation Director and/or the Recreation Commission.
- Watching a good program die is painful. There is a point when, if there are not enough registrants, an activity is cancelled. Signing up late will not resurrect it! Please register during the designated registration periods.
Deadlines are used as a tool to determine whether there is enough interest in a program to run it. Late registrations will be accepted based on available space.
Late fees for all activities will be assessed the first day after the registration deadline in the amount of $10.00. Late fees will increase to $20.00 after 10 business days from the registration deadline.
Late fees are not assessed to penalize, but to encourage residents to register on time so the staff has sufficient time to plan programs, order enough program supplies and meet various league requirements. Online registration for many programs is extended without a late fee through the weekend following the Friday in -office deadline. Late fees are not refundable.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
The Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel, postpone or combine classes, adjust costs and change coaches, location or instructors or refund policies. In the event a program is cancelled by the Recreation Department, you will receive a full refund. Generally for recreational sports programs, if you notify the Recreation Department prior to the registration deadline, you will receive a refund minus an assigned administrative charge. Each program run by the Recreation Department has unique constraints. Check the form or call the office for the specific refund policy on the program you are registering for at the time of registration.
No refunds will be given after you have registered for a trip. Please note exceptions on your registration form.
With our online registration program, you will receive a confirmation when you have registered online for a program. We will contact you only if there is a problem or change.
All registrations are accepted on a "first-come first-served" basis. If your desired program is filled, you will be notified and placed on a waiting list. When and if an opening becomes available, we will go to the waiting list to fill the spot.
The Town of Wilbraham complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable arrangements upon request. Please contact the Parks and Recreation Office (413) 596-2816 at least 24 hours in advance.