Frequently Asked Questions

I have misplaced my military service records. Where can I get a record of my Military Discharge Document (DD214)?

Standard Form 180 allows you to submit a request pertaining to military records. An instruction and information sheet is attached to the application to assist you in completing the form. You may also be able to submit a request online at the Veterans Administration website.

If you need assistance, please call our office at (413) 596-8379, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm